Anxiety Diary v1.0 is a user-friendly electronic medical diary system from http://www.anxietyzone.com/ that can be used to log daily events, appointments, keep a record of symptoms, monitor therapy, keep track of medications and chart the progress of your recovery. Records can also be printed out and shown to your doctor or therapist.
Anxiety Diary should be useful for people suffering from Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Hypochondria, Panic Disorder, Clinical Depression, Specific Phobias, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Social Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and an array of other anxiety-related disorders.
Anxiety Diary v1.0 comes with a wealth of features, is completely customizable and easy to use.
Anxiety Diary v1.0 is FREE!
Main Software Features:
* Create a compact, electronic diary for online or offline reading.
* Attractive interface with dynamic menu system.
* Perfect for keeping daily progress logs, monitoring therapy, etc.
* Clean, neatly-formatted code with clear and easy-to-understand commenting.
* Uses an external configuration file for easy editing of CSS values and diary style.
* Multi-browser compatible (Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla, Firefox, Opera, etc)
* 99% code - extremely low bandwidth/resource usage
* Completely generic which means it can be used to create any type of electronic diary.
* Includes all major META containers.
* Quick and easy customization - no complex tables or image maps to decipher.
* A place to add your favicon for easy visitor bookmarking.
* Professional-looking design
* Use one of 25 built-in custom cursors (.ani or .cur) with no plugins needed
* Totally customizable rollover effects for navigation menus
* Customizable colored scrollbars
* 27 copyright-free MIDI loops
* 25 Page transitions
* 146 page markers and bullets
* 109 miniature icons
Direct Download: http://www.ziddu.com/download/9824429/ad10.zip.html