MoodTools Depression Aid application was designed in collaboration with multiple mental health professionals. It is free for everyone, contains no advertisements, and is a purely non-profit venture aimed at helping people suffering from clinical depression.
If you are feeling sad, anxious, or depressed, lift your mood with MoodTools! MoodTools is designed to help you combat depression and alleviate your negative moods, aiding you on your road to recovery.
MoodTools contains several different research-supported tools.
* Thought Diary - Improve your mood by analyzing your thoughts and identifying negative / distorted thinking patterns based on principles from Cognitive Therapy
* Activities - Regain your energy by performing energizing activities and tracking your mood before and after, based on Behavioral Activation Therapy
* Safety Plan - Develop a suicide safety plan to keep you safe and utilize emergency resources during a suicidal crisis
* Information - Read information, a detailed self-help guide, and find help with internet resources
* Test - Take the PHQ-9 depression questionnaire to track your symptom severity
* Video - Discover helpful YouTube videos that can improve your mood and behavior, from guided meditations to enlightening TED talks.
Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (2,253 reviews)